- 17-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- West Melbourne, FL, USA
- Full Time
Program Manager - Radar Modernization
TSS Solutions of Melbourne, FL is looking to hire a full-time Program Manager - Radar Modernization. Would you like to take your career to the next level with a leader in innovating technical products and services supporting the global aerospace and defense electronics industry? If so, please read on!
This program manager position earns a competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience. We also offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), life, STD, LTD, and AD&D. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you in radar component manufacturing, apply today!
ABOUT TSS SOLUTIONS
Founded in 1991, our designs have been incorporated into radar systems developed by some of the most powerful aerospace and defense brands in the world. Our SATCOM unit provides global connectivity solutions for businesses, the military, and governments around the world.
Specifically, we are experts in the engineering, modernization and upgrading of Defense Radar Systems, and installation, integration, testing, and commissioning of earth stations (VSAT - 21M), antennas, and electronics on a worldwide basis.
With 15 average years of service with the company, our team is professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and operates with integrity and respect. Their passion and proven experience in the industries we serve are unmatched. Our engineering team members are among the most highly experienced in the industries we serve. Our customer-focused approach is consultative to meet the unique needs of our customers globally.
Our company culture is based on innovation and creativity which allows our team members to thrive in a lively and innovative atmosphere. We offer our employees a dynamic environment, an excellent benefits package, and competitive compensation.
Provide Program Management to accomplish TSS Radar Modernization Technical Refresh requirements and support as identified in AN/TPS-75 Radar System Technical Refresh effort. Also manage other contracts for Radar Ops, Engineering and Production / Depot. This is a full-time, exempt position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide effective program management and leadership for TSS contracts
- Manage program budget to ensure cost efficient operations
- Report program key performance indicators to senior management
- Meet with contracting officers either in person or virtually as called out in the requirements
- Single point of contact for all contract matters
- Ensure all systems engineering and obsolescence such as DMSMS monitoring and identification are completed
- Ensure all personnel assigned to the project shall be available to meet SOW requirements
- Communicate all applicable requirements to functional managers and supervisors responsible for execution of the contract
- Provide program management review support
- Implement and maintain integrated management plan and integrated master schedule
- Create various plans and reports as specified in the requirements
- Provide and maintain comprehensive, pro-active, integrated program management that focuses on meeting or exceeding customer requirements and ensures compliance to all mandatory and regulatory requirements
The position reports directly to Vice President of Radar Operations at TSS
Competency or position requirements
- 5 years' experience - Program Manager
- 5 years' experience - Government Contracting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient Statistical Analysis Application
- Experience with TPS-43, 70 and 75 Radar systems a plus
Education and Experience
- BS in Business, Project Management, or related field, or comparable experience
- Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional certification preferred
Must be able to lift or carry 20lbs.
Position requires some travel
The department for this position is indoors in an office atmosphere.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.