- 09-Feb-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Melbourne, FL, USA
- Full Time
Health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability insurances, 401k plan, select holidays, and PTO.
TSS Solutions of Melbourne, FL is looking to hire a full-time Electronics Technicians. Are you an Electronics Technician who is educated or experienced with Electronics evaluation, diagnosis, repair and/or assembly? Would you like to take your career to the next level with a leader in innovating technical products and services supporting the global aerospace and defense electronics industry? If so, please read on!
This Electronics Technician position earns a competitive salary, depending on experience, education and/or knowledge. We offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), life, STD, LTD, and AD&D, monthly lunches, spot bonuses, extended holidays & day Fridays. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply today!
ABOUT TSS SOLUTIONS
Founded in 1991, our designs have been incorporated into radar systems developed by some of the most powerful aerospace and defense brands in the world. Specifically, we are experts in the engineering, modernization, upgrading, installation, integration and testing of Radar Systems. Our SATCOM unit provides global connectivity solutions for businesses, the military, and governments around the world, commissioning earth stations (VSAT 21M), antennas, and associated electronics on a worldwide basis.
With 15 average years of service with the company, our team is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and operates with integrity and respect. We work cooperatively with each other and share our knowledge! Our passion and proven experience in the industries we serve are unmatched. Our technicians are among the most highly experienced in the industries we serve. Our customer-focused approach is consultative to meet the unique needs of our customers globally.
Our company culture is based on innovation, cooperation and creativity which allows our team members to thrive in a lively and innovative atmosphere. We offer our employees a dynamic environment, an excellent benefits package, and competitive compensation.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
As an Electronics Technician, you play a vital role in the repair and manufacturing work for our radar components. Using standard or custom testing processes as per acceptance test procedures (ATP), you troubleshoot and record results. Applying principles of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, and mechanics, you also diagnose, repair and test digital, analog, and power circuit systems.
You are meticulous about following our company's policies and industry best practices as well as meeting IPC-610, IPC-620 and J-STD-001 standards. To simplify testing, you may create and recommend changes to our acceptance test procedures (ATPs). You will get great satisfaction out of ensuring exceptional repairs and build quality radar components, so that we can continue to support those who protect national interests and preserve freedom around the world!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
- All levels of education and experience needed! Entry level, Junior, Mid-Level and Senior level opportunities.
- We prefer an Associate degree in Electronics Technology or Electronics Technician Certificate(s) from accredited school or equivalent work or military experience.
- Some experience electronics troubleshooting and repair.
- Knowledge of Radar systems and components would be beneficial and valuable.
- Knowledge of AC/DC circuits, RF and digital electronics.
- Voltage, Resistance, Ohm's Law, Magnetism, Capacitance, and Inductance.
- Series circuits and parallel circuits.
- Transformers, transistors, and amplifiers.
- Fundamental of applied electronics.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to use the following test equipment: Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators.
- Recommend changes in ATPs and specifications to simplify testing.
- Ability to operate soldering irons, bench drills, or other tools to repair and manufacture parts, such as coils, terminal boards, cable assemblies and chassis.
- Ability to check functioning of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Document Control
- Lessons Learned, Feedback Processes
- Follow Quality Processes, Methods and Procedures
- Written Communications
- Verbal Communications
- Mechanical Skills
Are you goal-oriented and able to exercise sound judgment? If so, you might just be perfect for this Electronics Technician position!
This full-time position typically works during our standard business hours with little to no travel.
READY TO JOIN OUR MANUFACTURING TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you are right for this electronics engineering job in the mechanical design of radar components, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!