- 01-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Troy, MI, USA
(Seasonal - Basketball)
Minimum age 18 years
Responsible for the daily activities of sport activity but not limited to: interaction with managers and officials, completion of required reports, calling for emergency assistance, reporting of scores, set up supplies for games and following league and city policies.
Report directly to Recreation Supervisor
Responsible, courteous, good communication skills, good work ethic, work independently and good clerical skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision of game sites
- Check field for safety concerns
- Set up required game supplies prior to games
- Collect supplies and score reports at completion of games
- Communicate with game officials
- Make sure all games have an assigned official
- Clarify league rules
- Assist officials as needed
- Communicate with managers and players
- Enforce department policies
- Assist managers and/or players as needed
- Follow department policies regarding emergencies.
- Communicate with supervisor and complete required reports.
- Comply with City of Troy and Recreation Department regulations and policies.
- Any other related duties as assigned by supervisors.
Seasonal work hours are determined by league dates
STARTING SALARY: $15.00-$18.00/HR
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The City of Troy does not discriminate against persons with disabilities in employment or the provisions of services. If you have a disability and may need accommodation in order to participate in this process, please contact the Personnel Department.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!