- 21-Sep-2020 to 30-Dec-2020 (EST)
- Advanced Technologies "AT"
- Chelmsford, MA, USA
- Full Time
Proposal- Financials Analyst
Triton Systems Inc. (www.tritonsystems.com) is a rapidly growing applied R&D and product development firm in the greater Boston area. Triton has a strong track-record of translating technologies from the laboratory to the marketplace through commercial development, licensing, joint ventures and spin-off companies. Triton's portfolio of spin-off companies include: Sensera, Ltd. (www.sensera.com), FRX Polymers (www.frxpolymers.com), Aduro Biotech (www.adurobiotech.com) and SI2 Technologies (www.si2technologies.com). Triton portfolio companies have received over $200 Million in private venture financing and created over $2B in shareholder value.
We are currently looking for a Proposal Analyst for our US Government programs. The Proposal Analyst position is at the front-end of the business supporting the bid and proposal process. The candidate will work with Contracts, Engineering, and Management to support fully compliant proposal submissions.
- Read, thoroughly review and analyze the RFP or Solicitation.
- Work collaboratively with management to provide the technical team with the proposal requirements.
- Create Excel-based cost templates or Propricer files to meet the RFP requirements.
- Prepare and submit proposals on Government websites.
- Assume responsibility for preparing multiple cost proposals simultaneously for multiple business areas.
- Attend and support all proposal meetings as required, including maintaining the proposal log and database with proposal status for management.
- Validate that the proposal data was entered correctly for submission (on various online portals).
- Ensure 100% on-time submittal of fully compliant proposals.
- Submit and track debrief requests for win/loss notices.
Finance BS degree strongly preferred but may be substituted by relevant work experience in finance, and/or for a prime contractor to the US government.
- Must be a self-motivated, high energy, organized individual with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet critical deadlines.
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel (i.e., pivot tables, v-look-up, formulas, and chart generations)
- Ability to work independently or in team setting; ability to adjust to changing priorities
Experience with TINA, FAR, DFAR, and procurement knowledge is highly desirable
Experience with ProPricer is Highly Desirable
US Citizenship Required
Due to the nature of our business and information associated with this position, interested candidates must be US Citizens and may be subject to a security investigation.
Come join our success and grow with the strength of these fascinating new technologies. We are looking for individuals with confidence and the right stuff.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Triton Systems, Inc. Headquarters is located at 200 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
We are an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/VEEO. We strongly encourage qualified women and minorities to apply.
To apply, please follow the link on our careers page at: http://www.tritonsystems.com/
Sign Up For Job Alerts!