- Casa Grande, AZ, USA
- 22-23 per hour
- Full Time
Hourly Employee Benefits
Quality Resident Liaison / Automotive Representative
Casa Grande, AZ
Represent automotive supplier to help them avoid official claims from their contracted customer (the manufacturing OEM), through preventive and corrective actions.
TRIGO Resident Engineer / Quality Liaison Director internally, to defined customer contacts externally.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Technical support of the customer in quality issues
- Support of the customer's reputation
- Build collaborative & professional relationship with contracted partner & their customer at plant level
- Be identified as the contracted customer's representative, qualified to deal with customer production issues
- Ensure open communication between contracted customer and OEM
- Suggest improvements to both OEM and contracted customer
- Immediately analyze problems at OEM's facility, find the proper solution, avoid claims, facilitate corrective actions, provide feedback to customer
- Participate in required customer meetings
- Regularly audit customer use of our service, and customer satisfaction
- Stay updated on technical/quality/business topics through regular meetings and visits to contracted partner (OEM) facility
- Provide regular reporting to supervisor and contract partner
- Participate on any prototype, pre-serial builds or line trials, launch support and engineering changes at Customer as needed
- Coordinate Repair and/or Sorting activities on site
- Problem solve and eliminate quality issues before they escalate
- Direct involvement with cross-functional teams (quality, logistics, production & engineering) re quality concerns, data collection, measurement analysis & root cause identification.
- Understand, adhere to and practice safety guidelines in the production environment.
- Follow TRIGO's Resident Engineering / Quality Liaison service description, processes and templates
- Work precisely, effectively & follow deadlines.
- Communicate / behave according to TRIGO's & the contracted partner's values.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) ability will set you ahead of the pack
- 3-year experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Working familiarity of automotive OEM quality systems, including TS-16949 requirements
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Self-motivated, able to deal with pressure
- Strong integrity, honesty, commitment
- Excellent problem solving
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to work/be on call at any time
Please, no phone calls. At this time, Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector since 1997. With more than 10,000 professionals in 25+ countries, TRIGO uses the latest digital systems and standard processes, delivering results for top manufacturers in the most demanding industries. Accelerate your career, with TRIGO!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!