TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking to fill a QDL (Quality Delivery Liaison) position. This person will be expected to travel to multiple locations to visit suppliers.
To be the interface between TRIGO and the customer; evaluate customer needs and concerns and recommend processes and solutions to successfully address them.
May Report to
Quality Delivery Manager
Client relationship & Business development
- Ensure all data transaction between TRIGO based systems and Customer systems are accurate and timely
- Provide error-free cross system data and interfacing between TRIGO and Customer where applicable
- Properly maintain all quality driven documents to meet Customer and TRIGO standards and guidelines, as well as perform all required audits based on Company and Customer guidelines and expectations
- Ensure successful customer satisfaction driven by Customer interface for their work order and mission needs
- Responsible for meeting with Process Partners and Customers as needed to address any and all needs/concerns
- Ensure all data required by Customer is present to them in the format, condition and timing required, and that system data requirements are accurate and complete
- Provide work orders and missions that are successfully created and implemented that meet the Customer's and TRIGO's policies and guidelines
- Responsible for the management of the Quality alerts and processes, and the development of Quality containment activities, as well as controlling containment inventory in Customer systems where applicable
- Responsible for validating operational output via audits, and acknowledging Work Order/Mission requests
- Responsible for initial training of operational team members, and validating through demonstration by the operational team member that instructions are clear and understood
- Provide timely reaction to all quality defects with appropriate action to prevent reoccurrence
Organization & Management
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of TRIGOAPPS (work order/Missions)
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of quality alerts/ awareness
- Ensure appropriate cycle times for all Work orders/Missions are identified, and are maintained and updated as required
- Provide Work orders that are replicable, accurate, complete and updated as needed
- Perform justification and validation of time studies versus actual time required and ensure time studies are accurate and updated as needed
- Maintain compliance with auditing process/procedures and validations
- Produce initial validation of associate training for each work order/mission created
- Ensure all quality alerts/notifications address proper part numbers and classifications and are accurate and address the topics at hand
- Maintain and update customer and TRIGO based system attributes
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, abilities
Values & attitudes
· Familiarity of the Windows PC and browser environments
· Process oriented
· High-level Microsoft Office capability, including email, Word, and Excel
· High-level communication skills
· Technical writing capabilities
Global team spirit
· Team player
· Caring for people
· Resilient to pressure
· Client oriented
· Reliable & trustworthy
Quality based background
SAP experience preferred
Undergraduate Degree preferred
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!