- Mossville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Full-Time Hourly employees in HT (Inspectors and Site Leaders): Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Teladoc, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking an Inspector located in/around Mossville, IL.
Full-Time - 3rd shift - Benefits. There is a $1,000 sign on bonus.
An Inspector is a vital part of the first line of defense to keep the assembly process running smoothly.
May Report to Site Manager / Site Supervisor / Sr. Site Leader / Site Leader
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs audits on incoming material using hand gaging and visual techniques to determine conformance to specifications and fitness for use.
- Contains non-conforming parts and/or sub-assemblies.
- Rectifies non-conforming material by rework, sorting and/or scrapping as directed by Team Leader.
- Uses methods such as washing, de-rusting, grinding, drilling, tapping, assembly and/or disassembly to rectify non-conforming material.
- Determines the tools and equipment needed to do the job.
- Grinds, sands, cleans, and oils parts and/or sub-assemblies by using hand tools or equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST be able to use basic hand tools such as gaging, drills, taps, grinders and/or sanders to repair and/or clean parts and/or sub-assemblies.
- MUST have demonstrated experience with Quality Inspection.
- MUST have demonstrated ability to pass / fail inspected parts.
- MUST be able to read basic blueprints to determine tolerance of parts and/or sub-assemblies.
- MUST be self-motivated, exhibit a professional demeanor, and able to communicate with all levels of business.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of materials and production processes.
- Basic knowledge of quality control methods.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position is located in an industrial/production environment, as such you may be exposed to the following:
- Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Intermittent exposure to extreme cold and extreme heat.
- In proximity to moving, mechanical parts, and machinery.
- Exposure to electrical shock and vibration.
- Exposure to noise level of industrial/production environment - Usually very loud.
- Working in close proximity to customer/client.
- Exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases, and poor ventilation.
Full-Time Hourly employees in HT (Inspectors and Site Leaders): Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: omprehensive Medical Insurance. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!