Senior Supplier Quality Consultant -Quality Systems
1099 Project-based Consultant/Contractor
Primarily Remote-estimated 90 days length
TRIGO is seeking an Automotive Consultant with former experience working with Stellantis/FCA Internal Quality Systems in either a direct or contract position.
Our ideal candidate would be someone with comprehensive experience in Stellantis/FCA Quality Systems at a Manager level and has the ability to coordinate multiple advanced programs via virtual administration. The position is primarily remote with up to 10% travel.
The Senior Quality Consultant Reports to
TRIGO Quality Solutions Director of Auditing, Consulting and Training for North America
Example of Senior Quality Consultant Tasks:
- Review QMS system to ensure it meets the IATF 16949:2016 or VDA 6.3 standard requirements
- Document Customer performance metrics and complaint history
- Perform a process or QMS audit at Supplier location to determine areas of discrepancy in systems or processes
- Assist Supplier team to develop systemic action plans for all items found
- Assist in implementing action plans where appropriate
- Report out to Supplier and mandating Customer
- Verify/determine effectiveness of all actions taken
- Prepare reports as needed
- Serve as TRIGO's primary contact with the Supplier
- Perform other activities related to the scope of work agreed upon with the Customer
- Certification as a IATF 16949 or VDA 6.3 auditor
- Experience in APQP, PPAP, and Quality Core Tools
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of creating error-free and detailed documentation
- Ability to multi-task and change responsibilities as needed
- Proven track record for developing Customer relationships
- Continuous availability on site
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel within the country
- Six Sigma certification considered a plus
- 20+ years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 10 years Quality experience (Automotive)
If you are an intelligent and motivated problem solver, you will be a great fit as our Senior Quality Consultant.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred, but requisite experience will be considered
- Master's degree a plus
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
- Founded in 1997
- 10,000 professionals in 25+ countries
- Supports the automotive, aerospace and heavy transportation industries
- Offers quality control & supply chain services including inspection, logistics, auditing, consulting & training
- The leading quality solutions provider, trusted by the world's top 10 automotive & aerospace companies
Only one thing is missing: you!
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!