Regional Training Instructor - Automotive Quality Standards
Are you at a point in your career where you are able to share the quality knowledge you have developed? Join one of the world's leading providers of training, auditing, consulting, inspection, supplier development and quality engineering services. TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is experiencing strong growth and receiving increasing requests from our automotive, heavy transportation, and aerospace customers for our Quality focused Training Services. We are currently adding experienced and professional training instructors to our US and Canada roster. Depending on the course type delivered, we pay between $500-$700 per day, plus expenses. Our contractor positions are flexible and allow instructors to accept assignments based on availability and topic of expertise.
As a professional Regional Training Instructor, your job will be to transfer knowledge, teaching adult learners at on-site workshops, public seminars and in virtual environments, utilizing TRIGO developed and branded course content on the following topics:
- ISO 9001/IATF 16949 Internal & Lead Auditor
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Layered Process Audits (LPA)
- Error Proofing
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) *
- Effective Problem Solving
The Regional Training Instructor Reports to
Director, Global Training Services
Requirements for Regional Training Instructor
- Knowledge of, and experience in the application of any of the above workshop topics
- Training experience, content delivery and instruction
- Proficient in the English language with excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Polished appearance and professional demeanor, able to work with and understand different business climates/cultures and industries without bias
- Proficient in MS Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams
- Post-secondary education in engineering, or related experience
- Auditor Certification (Exemplar Global/IRCA) will set you ahead of the pack
- Minimum 10 years of experience in automotive, aerospace, heavy transportation, environmental, or management
- Experience with ISO 14001:2015 and AS9100 is a plus
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
- Founded in 1997
- 10,000 professionals in 25+ countries
- Supports the automotive, aerospace and heavy transportation industries
- Offers quality control & supply chain services including inspection, logistics, auditing, consulting & training
- The leading quality solutions provider, trusted by the world's top 10 automotive & aerospace companies
Only one thing is missing: you!
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions appreciates all expression of interest, however, due to the volume of inquiries received, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!