With increased requests for our training consulting and supplier development services, we are looking to for consultants in the specified areas below.
The consultant will report to the manager of consulting and product development. In this role, you will be responsible for high-level customer service and problem solving with the supplier and customer in cases of customer dissatisfaction, process issues, change of scope or delivery, performance issues, Quality Management Systems (ISO/TS 16949). Our primary needs subject matter expertise would include automotive subjects such as IATF 16949 auditor training, APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP. GD&T would be a big benefit
- Must have Training Experience in GD&T and Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Hands on experience in Quality Management System development and training in ISO/TS 16949, with knowledge of IATF 16949
- Perform feasibility analysis on the proposed customized on-sites to determine the likelihood of their implementation by the customer
- Identify and manage resource requirements
- Work with consultants to develop, upgrade and improve current training materials and programs
- Experience with Auditor Training
- Roles and responsibilities may and will be modified as required by business requirement, only significant changes will be documented
- Demonstrates commitment to reduce the risk of workplace accidents
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation
Specifically, we are looking for Consultants with experience in the applications of the following areas:
- ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949
- ISO 14001:2015
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Internal/Lead Auditor (ISO/IATF)
- 10+ Years Technical Industry Experience (Automotive, Aerospace, Environmental or Management)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Masters preferred
- Certified Quality Engineer
- RAB / IATCA Auditor Certification will set you ahead of the pack
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted
Sign Up For Job Alerts!