- Fond du Lac, WI, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking a Supervisor in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Full-Time
OBJECTIVE: The Supervisor assists the Site Manager in maintaining the proper material flow through required processes, ensuring that the service provided during the shift is conducted in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. This is accomplished by meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
May Report to Site Manager / Site Supervisor / Sr. Site Leader / Site Leader
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the planning and execution of daily activities including current operations, customer requests and new projects.
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, implementing improvements when possible.
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensure training records are current and updated for employees.
- Motivate employees to maintain team environment.
- Weekly 5S and Safety walk through.
- Assign daily workloads to ensure the work is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain company policies and procedures in accordance with directives from management.
- Interface with the customer in a professional manner and implement customer feedback into daily operations.
- Provide backup for Material Handler or Logistics Analyst.
- Provide on-the-job training when needed, mentor and supervise workers.
- Maintain on-time delivery performance.
- Monitor KPI, maintaining acceptable levels.
- Track attendance / time off requests.
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Operating level proficiency using MS Office Suite application programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehension level of FIFO material flow applications.
- Comprehension level knowledge of on time, and right the first-time philosophy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent / comparable work experience.
- Supervisory work experience is preferred.
- Hiring and training experience is preferred.
- This position does include supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position is located in an industrial/production environment, as such you may be exposed to the following:
- Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Intermittent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat.
- In proximity to moving, mechanical parts and machinery.
- Exposure to electrical shock and vibration.
- Exposure to noise level of industrial/production environment - Usually very loud.
- Working in close proximity to customer/client.
- Exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases and poor ventilation.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!