- Mapleton, IL, USA
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities
Trigo Global Quality Solutions is looking for a 3rd shift Warehouse Associate/ General Labor in Mapleton IL. The shift will be 10pm to 6am. The pay is $16. This is a 4 to 6month project.
The Warehouse Associate role will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and partner with other departments to ensure that logistics services are executed efficiently to meet the needs of the company. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for executing shipping and receiving at one location in compliance with the company's carrier base and regulations, processing goods receipts and issue out, maintaining accurate inventory, managing the on-site warehouse, and otherwise maintaining order and process in the department. This role will actively seek continuous improvement opportunities to minimize risk to the organization. This is a contract to hire opportunity for the right person.
This is what you'll do:
- Execute daily shipments per company schedule utilizing approved carrier base.
- Needing someone with attention to detail, good attendance, flexible to work weekends,
- Process received goods through goods receipt, put away, and issue out.
- Ensure inventory is accurate and maintained at appropriate levels and policies and procedures are enforced to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations.
- Oversee warehouse locations and labeling, making sure goods are correctly stored and reflected in company ERP.
- Manage and maintain warehouse material handling equipment.
This is what you'll need:
- 3+ years relevant experience managing warehouse operations: shipping, receiving, inventory control, goods receipt, documentation, issue out, escalations/resolutions.
- Experience executing operations in a high velocity environment. Able to track multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Super user in a common ERP or WMS system, such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- High school diploma required. Associate degree or higher a plus.
- Forklift experience
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts such as 5S, 5-Why, Kanban, etc.
We offer an attractive compensation package. Please specify your salary expectations. Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. Serious inquires may apply directly on our site: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Industry: Service Provider - 3rd Party Total Quality Solutions Provider including Inspection/Quality Engineering and Training to Automotive Manufacturers/General Manufacturers
For over 30 years, Trigo Global Quality (Formerly the PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, PIC provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Following a merger with TRIGO Group in November 2015, PIC has expanded its geographic footprint globally and created the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality solutions available worldwide. Our team of over 8,000 professionals delivers Quality Assurance Services in over 20 countries. For more information, visit www.trigo-group.com.
Trigo Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!