- Woodstock, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, to include: Health benefits, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Pension Program. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), Annual Pay Increases, Safety Wear Allowance, and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities
TRIGO's portfolio of business in the assigned market area by identifying and developing opportunities with new customers
- Be the face of TRIGO within the territory with the goal of expanding our local footprint by developing opportunities for TRIGO services to accelerate growth in the assigned geography.
- Proactively contact former, existing, and new clients in the market to introduce TRIGO services through cold calling (by phone, electronically or in-person) and networking.
- Develop favorable relationships with decision makers.
- Track and report on all business development activities within the corporate CRM as activities occur.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for their potential.
- Support Regional Sales Manager(s):
- Research local market, competition, customers, and prospects,
- Develop presentations and proposals for TRIGO services,
- Coordinate meetings, gather information and work with Regional Sales Manager to present solutions to prospects,
- Maintain sales opportunity pipeline from identification of the opportunity through closure,
- Facilitate professional coordination, kick-off and transition of client to operations for delivery of service.
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager or other identified sales leadership.
- 3+ years customer facing experience in quality/inspection/sorting/containment sales or service delivery
- Working familiarity of automotive (or other relevant manufacturing industries) quality systems such as TS-16949 or ISO 9001
- Technologically savvy, with excellent computer skills, navigating and using MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated/Self-starter, eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working independently and within a team environment
- Excellent understanding and application of the English language (both written and verbal) in a professional setting
- High degree of business acumen displaying a professional demeanor
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with people from a broad range of positions and backgrounds
- Honest, committed, trustworthy with strong integrity
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to be/work on call at any time.
This position offers a base compensation package plus the ability to earn an annual performance bonus based on achievement of market sales and growth metrics.
At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!