Quality Source Inspector - (Aircraft Cabin Seating) - Peshtigo, WI
For over 30 years, TRIGO Quality Solutions US Inc. (Formerly the PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, TRIGO's team of over 8,000 professionals provide containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services in over 20 countries. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Think you'd make a good addition to the team? Come, build a future with us!
Please visit our website at: https://campaign.trigo-group.com/en/accelerate-your-career
As a Quality Source Inspector, you will support the following activities within the QA environment:
- Conduct 3rd Party Source Inspection, including In-Process, First-Article, and Final Inspection, of mechanical/machined Aircraft Cabin Seating to Standard Aerospace Inspection Processes and Protocols.
- Perform both Visual and Hand-Held Measurement Device Inspections for completeness of Quality Requirements (Workmanship and Product Manufacturability).
- Review supplier ATP, CofC, FAI reports and other documentation to ensure compliance.
- Complete inspection reports and documentation in accordance to Customer specifications, including what is known as a "Zero Findings Report if no discrepancies are found.
- Document all discrepancies on required Non-conformance reports.
- Interface directly with suppliers and TRIGO Program Management.
- This is a part-time role.
- Minimum 5+ years as an Aerospace Inspector in a Manufacturing Work Environment
- Ability to do full spectrum of Inspection activity (In-Process Inspection and Final Inspection)
- Must have hands-on inspection experience and ability to use basic inspection tools and equipment (e.g. calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.)
- Strong understanding and application of Engineering Mechanical Processes, Standard Drawings Conventions, Interpreting Drawing Specifications (ANSI 14.5) and GD&T
- Understanding of technical and supply chain documentation including purchase orders and technical standards
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on experience inspecting Aircraft Cabin Seats, and in particular Structural, Metallic Parts (machined parts, sheet metal, aluminum, and order of assembly) and Fabric Materials.
- Hands-On Experience in Assembly / Production, QA/QC, and Logistics
- Understanding and experience in AS9100
- First Article Inspection (FAI) experience to AS9102 Protocol
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required (English)
- Metal fabrication / machining experience
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Computer proficiency is required
- Team-minded, communicative, being proactive, stress resistant, assertiveness
TRIGO Quality Solutions US Inc. is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!