- Sheboygan, WI, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has an immediate opening for a Lead Quality Containment Technician in the Sheboygan, WI area.
Overall Purpose of the Lead Quality Containment Technician:
The Containment Lead Technician trains, develops, and motivates work group members to achieve required production results, improve each individual group member's technical skills and abilities, and promote teamwork when on project deployment, while satisfying the company's goals and needs in an effective manner. When not deployed on a project, they will assume 100% Containment Technician duties, ensuring that the assembly process runs smoothly as the first line of defense, reporting to the home site lead. Must be able to travel on a flexible schedule (within an hour of Sheboygan), as needed; mostly day travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Leadership Duties:
- Ensure that the work-group facility and finished product meets the customer's standards of quality
- Establish and sustain sound relationships with all work group members, fostering a work environment where innovative methods are used effectively to solve issues
- Provide leadership and technical expertise, which demonstrates commitment to the company, department, group, and customer goals on a day to day basis
- Perform Containment Technician duties
- Facilitate the effective interchange of information between work groups, support resources, and the customer
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
- Containment Technician Duties
- Inspect or perform sorts/reworks on non-conforming and/or suspect material, using measuring and gaging tools and visual techniques in determining conformance to engineering specifications
- Determine the method(s) and process(es) needed to measure part conformance, according to the allowed dimensional tolerances and normal gaging practices
- Document and report non-conformances to specifications using computerized quality documentation system and/or controlled paperwork.
- Contain non-conforming parts and materials, sorting and reworking non-conforming parts and material when necessary
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to create/read work instructions
- Comprehension-level knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Comprehension-level knowledge and understanding of inspection techniques, and the selection and manipulation of measuring tools, equipment (including pallet jack and hoist) and gages.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality systems and inspection methods
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, and work effectively without direct supervision
- Operating level proficiency in using MS Office Suite and web-based application programs
- Demonstrated ability in re-prioritizing projects and assigned tasks
- Identify, analyze, and remedy quality problems relating to effective line job functions
- Demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication
- Perform visual inspection of painted surfaces, surfaces, surface defects, cleanliness and packaging
- Able to unpack and repackage material safely and as instructed
- Record Keeping
- High School Diploma
- Previous work experience in a quality or containment background preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position is located in an industrial/production environment and as such may be exposed to the following:
- Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds
- Intermittent exposure to extreme cold and extreme heat
- In proximity to moving mechanical parts and machinery
- Exposure to electrical shock and vibration
- Exposure to noise level of industrial/production environment Usually very loud
- Working in close proximity to customer/client
- Exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases, and poor ventilation
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!