Quality Process and PFMEA Auditor - Automotive
Full time, Part time and 1099 Contract Positions Available
TRIGO is seeking experienced Quality Process and PFMEA Auditors to work at various customer locations in the Spartanburg, SC area. We have several openings available for the right candidates looking for full-time, part-time or 1099 contract positions.
If you have experience as an internal or 2ndor 3rd party auditor, hold ISO or IATF Lead Auditor certification from a globally recognized source and are experienced with German OEM systems (VDA 6.3 certification is considered a plus), you may be a great fit.
- Possess valid Lead Auditor certification or the ability to successfully complete the IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Certification course (provided by TRIGO)
- VDA 6.3 Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with German OEM Quality Systems is a plus
- Project management and high-level organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of creating error free and detailed documentation
- Ability to multi-task and change responsibilities as needed
- Strong working knowledge of Automotive core tools
- Flexible and able to handle additional incoming demands coming from the customer
- Reliable and able to work in an office environment
- Able to complete audit tasks on off-shifts as the schedule requires
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both written and verbal
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 years Quality Auditing experience (Automotive)
- Bachelor's degree Required
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries