- Shakopee, MN, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
CMM Programmer / Operator
Our CMM Programmer / Operator will participate in the site inspection function by developing inspection paths for a computerized portable arm coordinate measuring machine (CMM). Also, will develop programs using customer part specifications in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of the CMM Programmer / Operator:
- Determine part inspection requirements from customer's geometric blueprint features
- Romer Operation
- Create programs for portable arm coordinate measuring machines
- Administer and/or edit previously created programs
- Insure the part inspection programs are consistent with part number and revision level
- Qualify and operate portable arm CMM equipment as required
- Verify the operator's setup is suitable, the machine is calibrated and is operational
- Operate computer programming hardware and software systems
- Analyze and troubleshoot portable arm setups and inspections paths
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
JOB SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Expert level proficiency developing inspection programs, using PC-DMIS and/or DOCS operating systems or equivalent
- Expert level proficiency reading and interpreting engineering drawings (blueprints)
- Expert level proficiency interpreting Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing standards (GD&T)
- Expert level proficiency navigating MS Windows and computer networks
- Expert level proficiency in applied mathematics'algebra, geometry and trig
- Intermediate level knowledge of surface-plate inspection techniques, measuring tools, and gauges
- Demonstrated comfort level interfacing with staff and management while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated job diligence, attention to details, and solid problem-solving skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor degree in a related technical field preferred
- Previous quality inspection experience preferred
- Previous portable arm coordinate measuring machine experience preferred
Pay Rate: $25-28/hr.
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.