Quality Conformance Manager - REMOTE - (Indianapolis, IN)
(Can work anywhere in the U.S.)
For over 30 years, Trigo Global Quality (Formerly the PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, Trigo provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Think you'd make a good addition to the team? Come, build a future with us!
Please visit our website at: https://campaign.trigo-group.com/en/accelerate-your-career
The Quality Conformance Manager is responsible for the quality standards for the responsible activity. He/She analyses non-compliances, ensures their treatment through the traceability of the intervention and follow-up of actions, whilst supporting as quality reference.
The Quality Conformance Manager will have a coordinating, advisory, and training role. He/She leads root cause research meetings as well as analyses, proposes, and coordinates the quality activity of the responsible perimeter and associated indicators. He/She contributes to newcomer's integration by providing internal training and assisting in coordination activities. Involve and engage in product and process surveillance. Define Surveillance of service providers to successfully deliver customer requirements of contractual obligations activities through verification of Root Cause analysis with Quality Conformance team.
The Quality Conformance Manager must consider, solve, and deal with problems in their entirety (human, material, safety, and financial).
Required Skills / Education:
- Technical university or college degree: 5 years after bachelor's degree
- Specific training: 9S / problem-solving
- Professional experience in a similar position: 5 years
- English level: Fluent (C1 minimum level at CECRL test)
- Computer skills: MS-Office, SAP
- Must have Aerospace experience.
Global Quality Conformance Manager missions:
- Choose the applicable standard and identify the right ranges to apply for monitoring.
- Documenting and proposing control methods
- Perform non-conformance analysis by referring to customer norms and standards associated to Quality, Costs, and Leadtime aspects
- Define and formalize the defect (quality opinion and/or concession) and characterize the issue on an overall vision. Record the defect within the customer tool (quality notification and/or concession)
- Manage quality topics with suppliers to ensure quality monitoring, defect handling (quality notification and/or concession) and process validation.
- Coordinate the containment between the various customer services (BE, production, purchasing...) and/or supplier, participate in production and quality meetings. Converse with production to coordinate and provide answers about containment solutions.
- Coordinate the implementation of mitigation actions linked to non-conformance or identified risks and ensure about their efficiency.
- Carry out audits on process and resource qualifications.
- Prepare detailed FAI analysis and the follow-up.
- Develop a documentation monitoring system and communicate it to users.
- Provide technical expertise (defect investigation and characterization) to analyze, ensure defect eradication and process improvement.
- Explaining and defending decisions during collaboration meetings as well as participating in improvement routines
- Set up and lead continuous improvement and problem-solving working groups and support the customer in solving operational quality issues.
KPI and Action Plan Monitoring:
- Update customer databases or documentation when requested or required.
- Establish, monitor, manage and lead an action or improvement plan (regarding lead-time and deliverables, action efficiency, highlight action risks ...).
- Identify and design new dashboards with added value for the team (operational management and performance)
- Ensure the review, analysis and monitoring follow-up of periodic dashboards, according to performance indicators and by checking the conformity of deliverables / products in accordance with the specifications defined in the activity framework.
- Organize and lead internal and external performance reviews, implement, and improve corrective actions.
- Guarantee the process control and efficiency by achieving and respecting quality requirements.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of preventive, curative and corrective actions (implementation, follow-up and feedback to the customer).
- Analyze deltas between forecasts and current results.
- Produce global reports on activity results.
- Be able to present activity, service offers with a global vision, in an attractive and appropriate way with customer expectations.
- Focal point for the customer team on the responsible activity scope
Health and safety:
- Ensuring the ergonomics of the workstation
- Respect and ensure compliance with health and safety instructions (wearing PPE).
- Comply with internal regulations, procedures, and rules applicable to the workplace, the company, and industrial instructions.
- Comply with the rules applicable to handling modes.
- Ensure the cleanliness, storage of the workstation: daily cleaning of the workspace and tools used.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.