- Davenport, IA, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
OBJECTIVE: The Site Supervisor manages and maintains the proper material flow thru required processes, insuring that the service provided during the shift is conducted in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This is accomplished by meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Site Supervisor
- Supervise the planning and execution of daily activities including current operations, customer requests and new projects
- This will be a hands-on working site supervisory role
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, implementing improvements when possible
- Insure the techniques for determining non-conforming product are accurate, meeting customer requirements and maintaining proper material flow
- Assign daily workloads to insure the work is completed in a timely manner
- Maintain company policies and procedures in accordance with directives from management
- Interface with the customer in a professional manner and implement customer feedback into daily operations
- Communicate inspection status and requirements to customers and employees
- Insure the techniques for determining non-conforming product are accurate and repeatable
- Maintain company databases by adding new part procedures and editing existing procedures
- Provide on-the-job training when needed, mentor and supervise workers
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE of the Site Supervisor
- Proficient in performing inspection activities and competent to perform all line job functions as needed to assist in meeting production scheduling and customer requirements
- Must have experience with blueprint reading, calipers, PC-DMIS
- Demonstrated knowledge of visual and mechanical inspection techniques and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications
- Operating level proficiency using MS Office Suite application programs
- Demonstrated proficiency interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast paced environment
- Comprehension level knowledge and demonstrated ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Operating level proficiency in using MS Office Suite application programs
- Comprehension level of FIFO material flow applications
- Comprehension level knowledge of Zero Defects and similar quality practices
- Technical degree or equivalent relevant experience in a manufacturing/quality environment
- Supervisory work experience is preferred
- Hiring and training experience is preferred
Pay Rate: $19-20/hr.
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!