- KCMO, MO, USA
Hourly Employee Benefits
Quality Resident Engineer - Automotive
This job is key for the success of our Automotive Customer Rep. (Liaison) business, so following objectives should be accomplished to the highest feasible standards.
Main objective is .
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal
- Strong in process and process controls
- Identify and implements Standardized Work
- Understand Flow Diagram, PFEMA, Control Plans. How to write and lead teams
- Strong background in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action reporting
- Experience in Read Across function
- Process and Product audits experience
- Shipping and Receiving knowledge
- Strong personality able to give direction and lead teams
- Sequencing and of automotive parts (preferred)
- Tier 1 experience (preferred)
- Ensure customer satisfaction - technical support of the customer, customer support in quality issues and promotion of contracted customer's reputation
- Build a tight and solid professional relationship with customer at plant level.
- Be identified as the contracted customer's representative, qualified to deal with customer production issues. Get customer credibility through fulfilled commitments.
- Ensure an open and straight communication line between OEM and the contracted customer
- Suggest improvements to both OEM and contracted customer.
- Immediately analyze problems at OEM's facility to find the proper solution (and avoid claim), and inform affected production plants to take appropriate corrective actions. Proactive channeling of information on existing claims to the Plant to perform the analysis and solve them.
- Provide continuous feedback to the customer about the status and evolution of existing claims as soon as possible.
- Participate in the customer meetings, as required.
- Seek continuous feedback, formal and informal, of customer satisfaction degree about our product and service.
- Audit regularly how the customer handles our products.
- Keep him/herself trained and updated on technical and quality related specifics and business topics through regular meetings and visits to contracted partner's
- Be aware of and transmit to his/her TRIGO Resident liaison Manager any project or initiative taken by our competitors.
- Report on a regular basis (defined by the supervisor) to the dedicated contracted partner's team or contact partner.
- Participate on any prototype, pre-serial builds or line trials, launch support and engineering changes at Customer as needed.
- Reports to the TRIGO Country Resident Manager internally and to the defined contacts externally.
- Involvement in customer requirements concerning technical changes, technical support of the customer
- Representation of contracted partner and the interest of the customer
- Coordinate repair and/or Sorting activities on site. Starting any sorting or rework activity must be executed only based on written confirmation by the contracted client.
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships
- Ability to deal with pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Strong integrity, used to act as company's rep.
- Able to build a long-term win-win patterns with client.
- Honest, committed, trustworthy
- Communication a plus with excellent problem solving and customer relationship skills: Problem-solving ability
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Working familiarity of automotive OEM quality systems, including TS-16949 requirements
- Ability to be/work on call at any time.
We offer an attractive compensation package. Please specify your salary expectations. Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For over 30 years, Trigo (Formerly the PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, Trigo provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Following a merger with TRIGO Global Quality in November 2015, we expanded our geographic footprint globally and created the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality solutions available worldwide. Our team of over 8,000 professionals delivers Quality Assurance Services in over 20 countries. For more information, visit www.trigo-group.com
Trigo Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.