- New Tecumseth, ON, CAN
Paid Sick Days, Safety Wear Allowance, Paid OT after 40 hrs. worked in a week, Referral Bonuses, Shift Premium (aft and night shifts), (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). We also offer FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has several immediate openings for Quality Inspectors in Alliston, ON.
Overall Purpose of the Quality Inspector
Provide Quality services and support for all missions assigned to a manufacturing or warehouse site while ensuring a healthy and safe work environment.
Site Supervisor/Site Leaders
(To include but not limited to the following)
Client Relationship & Business Development
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Check/inspect manufactured parts or products for defects
- Read and follow work instructions and general processes
- Use measuring or testing equipment as needed
- Ensure products meet quality standards
- Display excellent customer service
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
Organization & Management
- Collect and record data
- Utilize company portal for time recording and policy acknowledgements
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, abilities
Values & attitudes
Global team spirit
- No experience necessary
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent recommended or comparable work experience
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.