Senior Quality Consultant Supplier Development
(Contract / 1099)
TRIGO is looking for an experienced 1099 contractor who is interested in short and medium term assignments within your country of origin. We work with Automotive, Heavy Transportation, Aerospace and Defense suppliers as well as other businesses interested in implementing Quality Management systems to recognized International Standards. Our ideal candidate would be someone with long term experience in Quality Engineering and Management in one of these industries who is at a point in their career where they enjoy sharing the knowledge that they have obtained with customers in need of Quality support.
Senior Quality Consulting Tasks
- Perform a process or QMS audit to determine areas of discrepancy in the process' at the client
- Assist client in preparing a systemic action plan for all items found
- Assist client in implementing action plans were appropriate
- Perform verification and determine effectiveness of all actions taken
- Prepare reports as needed
- Serve as TRIGO primary contact with the supplier.
- Perform other activities related to the scope of work agreed to with the Customer.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred but is not necessary if the candidate has the requisite experience.
- Certified as a IATF 16949 or VDA 6.3 auditor
- Experience in APQP, PPAP, and Quality Core Tools
- Project management skills and High-Level Organization skills required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of creating error free and detailed documentation required
- Ability to multi-task and change responsibilities as needed
- Proven track record for developing Customer relations ships is essential
- Continuous availability on site
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to travel within the Country
- Six Sigma certification considered a plus
- 20+ years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 10 years Quality experience (Automotive)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Preferred
- Master's degree considered a plus
Typical Scope of work:
- Reporting to the TRIGO Quality Solutions Director, the Senior Quality Consultant (SQC) is responsible for reviewing QMS system to ensure that it meets the IATF 16949:2016 standard requirements. The critical documentation to start with will be the Customer Performance metrics and complaint history. The second step will be to perform a process or QMS audit at the supplier location to determine discrepancies in their systems or processes. The next step will be to work with the supplier's team to develop systemic action plans to address all issues found. Once action plans are in place the SQC will assist with implementation and validation of all items. A report will be developed to share with the mandating customer and will be presented to that customer and supplier on a weekly basis. Once all actions have been completed and verified A final report will be prepared and presented to both parties.
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries