Field Support Source / Receiving Inspector - (Aerospace) - Tel-Aviv / Haifa, Israel - (Part Time)
U.S. Citizenship is required.
For over 30 years, TRIGO Quality Solutions US Inc. (Formerly The PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, TRIGO's team of over 8,000 professionals provide containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services in over 20 countries. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Please visit our website at: https://campaign.trigo-group.com/en/accelerate-your-career
Think you'd make a good addition to the team? Come, build a future with us!
The Field Support Source/Receiving Inspector will perform the important duties and responsibilities of a QA Inspector in the aerospace industry, performing a variety of activities to ensure the accuracy and completeness of technical manufacturing documentation and processes.
- Verifies completed product to purchase order, drawing, and associated specifications. Ability to adequately inspect Aerospace level electronic components and assemblies. Includes CCA or PWB for industry specifications such as J-STD-001 and PIC 610. Previous experience in manufacturing testing and inspecting industrial electronic products.
- Ability to adequately inspect Aerospace level mechanical components and assemblies, including welded and machined parts for compliance with industry and customer specifications. Knowledge of standard inspection tools to include CMM's is required, with previous machine shop experience, final inspections, and Aerospace products.
- Verifies completed product to purchase order, drawing and associated specifications with respect to Non-Destructive Testing and Special Processes (e.g. Heat Treat, Aluminum Aging, Shot Peen, Anodizer/Alodine, Prime/Paint, Cleaning Methods, etc.) application/conformance. Ability to review overall inspection process for compliance to NAS410 and other applicable specifications and standards. May require prior level II or level III NDT Inspection Certification. Must have demonstrable understanding of non-destruction inspection and special process applications for Aerospace manufacture.
Work will be to perform in-process and end-item inspections at major airframe suppliers located in Israel. Most work to be concentrated in Tel-Aviv and Haifa.
- Complex Electrical, Power Supply,
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Printed Wiring Assemblies (PWA)
- Radio Frequency
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Weld/Braze, Heat treat, Composites, Optics, Liquid Penetrant
- Manufacturing, Radiography, Ultrasonic, Mag Particle, Visual, Eddy Current
- Surface Mount Technology, Polymerics
- Drawings, specifications, and testing procedures.
- Review and acceptance of AS9102 First Article Inspection documentation
Required Education (including certifications):
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Skills (including certifications):
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Inspection certifications or related college courses
- Team-minded, communicative, proactive, stress-resistant, assertive
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
TRIGO Quality Solutions US Inc.is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!