- Spartanburg, SC, USA
Hourly Employee Benefits
Automotive Quality Rep. / Quality Resident Engineer
(Contract, Full Time)
This job is key for the success of our Quality Resident Engineer business, so following objectives should be accomplished to the highest feasible standards.
Main objective is .
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal
- Strong in process and process controls
- Identify and implements Standardized Work
- Understand Flow Diagram, PFEMA, Control Plans. How to write and lead teams
- Strong background in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action reporting
- Experience in Read Across function
- Process and Product audits experience
- Shipping and Receiving knowledge
- Strong personality able to give direction and lead teams
- Sequencing and of automotive parts (preferred)
- Tier 1 experience (preferred)
- Ensure customer satisfaction - technical support of the customer, customer support in quality issues and promotion of contracted customer's reputation
- Build a tight and solid professional relationship with customer at plant level.
- Be identified as the contracted customer's representative, qualified to deal with customer production issues. Get customer credibility through fulfilled commitments.
- Ensure an open and straight communication line between OEM and the contracted customer
- Suggest improvements to both OEM and contracted customer.
- Immediately analyze problems at OEM's facility to find the proper solution (and avoid claim), and inform affected production plants to take appropriate corrective actions. Proactive channeling of information on existing claims to the Plant to perform the analysis and solve them.
- Provide continuous feedback to the customer about the status and evolution of existing claims as soon as possible.
- Participate in the customer meetings, as required.
- Seek continuous feedback, formal and informal, of customer satisfaction degree about our product and service.
- Audit regularly how the customer handles our products.
- Keep him/herself trained and updated on technical and quality related specifics and business topics through regular meetings and visits to contracted partner's
- Be aware of and transmit to his/her TRIGO Resident liaison Manager any project or initiative taken by our competitors.
- Report on a regular basis (defined by the supervisor) to the dedicated contracted partner's team or contact partner.
- Participate on any prototype, pre-serial builds or line trials, launch support and engineering changes at Customer as needed.
- Reports to the TRIGO Country Resident Manager internally and to the defined contacts externally.
- Involvement in customer requirements concerning technical changes, technical support of the customer
- Representation of contracted partner and the interest of the customer
- Coordinate repair and/or Sorting activities on site. Starting any sorting or rework activity must be executed only based on written confirmation by the contracted client.
- Ability to deal with pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Strong integrity, used to act as company's rep.
- Able to build a long-term win-win patterns with client.
- Communication a plus with excellent problem solving and customer relationship skills: Problem-solving ability
- Working familiarity of automotive OEM quality systems, including TS-16949 requirements
- Ability to be/work on call at any time.
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.