- Bass Lake Resort - Operations
- Parish, NY, USA
- Intern - Full Time
Responsible for the planning, organization, promotion and implementation of recreation activities, entertainment and special events for resort guests. Will include team-working with other departments and developing professional relationships with guests and vendors. Also responsible for scheduling staff to fill activity positions and pool maintenance and pool monitors positions.
- Responsible for development of an activity schedule that includes daily, weekly, and special events for guests of all ages.
- Plan the complete details of each individual event including supplies, food service, volunteers, entertainment, and staff support.
- Production of a timely and detailed list of activities.
- Promotion of planned events through the use of signs, bulletins boards, staff members, and welcome packs.
- Provide a detailed report on the completion of each individual activity including number of participants, success of the activity, resources needed and suggested improvement for the future.
- Survey and solicit guests to determine the recreation needs of guests.
- Coordinate additional training with other team members.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the owner's/ resort manager or supervisor.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Make and meet goals set by yourself and supervisor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Long periods of standing, bending, and kneeling.
- Must be able to hear and respond over the telephone.
- General knowledge of computer operations.
- Speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!