- Gettysburg Battlefield Resort - Operations
- Gettysburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
PTO, 401-K, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life
MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
Maintenance Team Member
Responsible for the general maintenance and repair of resort buildings, facilities and equipment.
- Perform basic carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs, and maintenance to campground buildings, facilities and equipment as directed by the Resort Management or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Provide excellent and friendly guest services by being attentive, responsive and helpful to all guests needs. Greet the guests by demonstrating a friendly welcome and professional demeanor.
- Present a positive impression with a well-groomed appearance, smiles and proper uniform and name tag.
- Implement daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning programs as outlined by the immediate supervisor. Examples include, but are not limited to these areas; pool, lawn mowing, weed eating, landscaping, cleaning of buildings, garbage pickup, propane pumping, game machine, laundry servicing and various other campground equipment.
- Comply with all federal and state safety programs by adhering to established guidelines in the operation and storage of various equipment, tools, and chemicals, ensuring your safety, as well as that of fellow staff and campground guests.
- Report all customer problems, requests or complaints to your supervisor and follow up to resolve the issue if possible.
- Reporting any damage immediately to your supervisor
- Perform all other duties assigned by the campground management or supervisor.
- Attend staff meetings
- Make and meet goals set by yourself and supervisor.
- Well-maintained and safe campground systems, equipment and facilities, including pool, hook-ups, etc.
- Friendly greeting, smiles and professional attitude dedicated to serving the needs of our guests.
- Timely reporting of all guest concerns and requests, as well as, follow-ups and corrective actions in the areas of the team member's capabilities.
- Using safe work practices to avoid accidents of both guests and team members.
- Demonstration of a positive attitude with guests, management and team members.
- Must be able to move up to 50 lbs.
- Long periods of standing, bending, and kneeling.
- Must be able to safely operate various maintenance tools and equipment.
- Outdoor work is required.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing equipment and installation.
- Basic knowledge of pool operations (CPO certification may be required).
- Basic knowledge of safe handling of chemical properties, handling and usage.
- Basic knowledge of propane and gasoline dispensing (certification may be required).
- Valid Driver's License may be required.
Travel is not required.
POSITITON TYPE/ HOURS OF WORK
Full or part time, weekend and Holidays may be required, occasionally evenings and nights, hours and days of work can be flexible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change with or without notice.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!