- Prosser, WA, USA
- 27.21-31.82 per hour
- Full Time
- Maintenance, repairs and PM's of all boilers, air compressors, and cooling towers with minimal supervision.
- Monitor, add, and make adjustments to the chemicals.
- Understand and comply with PSM requirements.
- Repair or replace pumps, motors and steam piping.
- Minimize downtime and improve line efficiency through accepted Refrigeration and Steam Plant operating procedures.
- Work with the Frost Byte control system on refrigeration and ignition control for boiler system.
- Daily rounds of boiler and refrigeration system.
- Utilize Work Order system for required repairs and tasks.
- Replace belts, bearings, and filters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to speak effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must have a Journeyman Certificate or four years' experience in Refrigeration.
- Ability to use a computer and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to read instructions and/or procedures, distance vision to operate lift trucks, peripheral vision to operate forklift, and depth perception to go up or down stairs and ladders.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee frequently works around moving mechanical parts; exposure to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat; occasionally works in outside extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, wind, etc); occasionally exposed to vibration, toxic or caustic chemicals, and fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock; noise level is usually loud.
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this job with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the department/division to accommodate the limitation.
Tree Top is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If you require an accommodation to participate in our application process, please contact Human Resources at: email@example.com or 509-426-8022.