- 15-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Tomball, TX, USA
- Full Time
The City of Tomball is accepting applications for the position of Streets and Drainage Serviceperson. We currently have three positions open. This position, under general supervision, performs trash pick-up, maintenance, repair and construction as per instructions. There is some heavy lifting; landscaping, mowing and public contact is required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Texas Class C driver's license.
- A valid Texas Commercial driver's license is preferred or may be obtained within twelve (12) months of hire.
- Experience operating heavy equipment such as mowers, tractors, landscaping equipment and tools is preferred.
- Physically capable of performing strenuous physical work outdoors.
- Ability to do some after hour work as required.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Hiring range - $35,440 - $37,212 ($17.04 Hourly - $17.89 Hourly)
- Salary range - $35,440 - $47,949
Salary is dependent on qualifications and certifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement - The City of Tomball does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, National Origin, Sex, Religion, Age or Disability in employment or the provision of services.