- 05-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Tomball, TX, USA
- Full Time
The City of Tomball is accepting applications for the position of Streets and Drainage Serviceperson. This position, under general supervision, performs trash pick-up, maintenance, repair and construction as per instructions. There is some heavy lifting; landscaping, mowing and public contact is required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Texas Class C driver's license.
- A valid Texas Commercial driver's license is preferred or may be obtained within twelve (12) months of hire.
- Experience operating heavy equipment such as mowers, tractors, landscaping equipment and tools is preferred.
- Physically capable of performing strenuous physical work outdoors.
- Ability to do some after hour work as required.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Hiring range - $33,733 - $35,420 ($16.22 up to $17.03 Hourly)
- Salary range - $33,733 - $45,638
Salary is dependent on qualifications and certifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement - The City of Tomball does not discriminate on the basis of Race,
Color, National Origin, Sex, Religion, Age or Disability in employment or the provision of services.