Do you have insatiable curiosity? Do you devour books, podcasts, magazines and videos to stay abreast of the latest technical or societal trends? Are you always imagining "what if..."? Are you a creative mind that can help solve issues of the future? If so, please read on!
ABOUT TOFFLER ASSOCIATES
Toffler Associates seeks Research Associates to join our future-focused strategic advisory firm that specializes in areas such as education, transportation, government, infrastructure, etc. Our Future Proof® business consulting approach helps global leaders understand how future shifts impact current decisions, so they can take advantage of opportunities, manage risk, and create future value. We provide consulting to commercial and government entities. We are thinkers. We connect dots among unrelated things to see what others don't. We believe that the future is here whether we're ready for it or not. We give clients the tools to anticipate the future, identify opportunities for transformation, create innovative alternatives, define vision and develop strategies, and understand future consequences.
Our firm has a great boutique feel and family-like environment. We value diversity of experience and thought; a broader range of perspectives enriches our work. We value existing relationships and value creating new ones. We are flexible when necessary and ensure that our staff enjoys a positive work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and don't require as much travel as some consulting firms.
Toffler Associates is looking for Research Associates to serve as team members on engagements, where their primary focus is executing assigned work and researching data and using data to solve problems. Research Associates conduct both qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis; contribute to the development of deliverables, ensure quality in engagements, share perspectives and ideas, and support the growth of client relationships. This is not a terminal research role but the starting point in our firm's consulting career path.
- Develop a basic understanding of client's business, including their value and culture
- Understand the value of engagements and purpose of change
- Understand role on project and how it fits into the larger scope of effort
- Provide meaningful input and assistance to project work planning and deliverable development
- Gather, compile, and analyze data in a logical and efficient manner
- Meet deadlines and quality expectations
- Escalates issues to appropriate individuals as needed
- Contribute to problem solving by suggesting alternatives and potential solutions
- Execute own work effort with moderate supervision
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience with data research and using data to tell a story
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Ability to work in our Arlington, VA, office as well as remotely
- U.S. citizenship (the nature of our work with the federal government limits our hiring to U.S. citizens)
Toffler Associates, Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. Toffler Associates, Inc. complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal state or local laws.