- Ottawa, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Unlimited Time Off and RRSP matching
Senior Systems Engineer
Tignis provides Physics-Driven Analytics for Connected Industrial Systems, utilizing digital twin and machine learning technologies. Our solution automatically monitors and learns industrial systems, continuously detects threats to reliability and efficiency, and precisely identifies and predicts operational impacts. We currently monitor hundreds of plants worldwide.
The Platform team crafts the technology that enables Tignis to learn quickly and scale easily both in our SaaS and on-premise environments.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team of hardworking engineers that share a common interest in data pipelines, scalability and reliability. This is a fully remote position.
What you'll do:
- Design a cutting edge architecture for a modern data platform that includes batch and streaming use cases
- Both build from scratch and/or evaluate outside technologies to use in order to provide the scale and responsiveness our customers demand
- Design systems that function in both SaaS and on-premise deployments
Who you are:
- You have industry-hardened experience building large scale distributed systems and applications, including design, development, distributed architectures and performance tuning
- Experience designing robust and well thought out APIs
Nice to have:
- Deep Python knowledge
- Kubernetes and Docker