- Metro Vancouver, BC, CAN
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Unlimited Time Off and RRSP matching
Systems Engineers, Platform Systems ( Remote )
We are looking for Intermediate and Senior Systems Engineers for the Platform team at Tignis. This team crafts the technology which enables Tignis to learn quickly and scale both in our SaaS and on-premise environments.
What you'll do
- Design a cutting edge architecture for a modern data platform which includes batch and streaming use cases
- Both build from scratch and/or evaluate outside technologies to use in order to provide the scale and responsiveness our customers demand
- Design systems that function in both SaaS and on-premise deployments
Who you are
You have a growth mindset and are motivated by learning the latest technologies
- You've held different roles in the software development lifecycle
- You have experience writing code, debugging and decomposing systems
- You've worked with large scale distributed systems and applications
- You have experience designing APIs and serializing data structures
- Experience with any of these would be awesome: Python GitOps, Kubernetes and/or Docker
Tignis provides Physics-Driven Analytics for Connected Industrial Systems, utilizing digital twin and machine learning technologies. Our solution automatically monitors and learns industrial systems, continuously detects threats to reliability and efficiency, and precisely identifies and predicts operational impacts. We currently monitor hundreds of plants worldwide.
We're bringing together the best minds to deliver world-class solutions and continual achievement across many dimensions: edge computing, user experience, machine learning, distributed systems, data governance, business operations and client services
We deliver awesome
We have an unrelenting drive to deliver what our customers need and love. We're focused on delighting customers with every interaction, engagement, capability, product and platform.
We act with purpose
We build and maintain trust through proactive transparency. We do what we say, and we have a bias towards action. We openly discuss results in order to learn and have better awareness in the future.
We do better every day
We thrive in a rapidly changing technology and business environment. We look at the parameters and assumptions used to make past decisions and honestly assess the effectiveness of our work. We look for opportunities to move things in the right direction.
We stay healthy
We are building a positive team that understands the importance of respect and work/life balance. We embrace outside interests whether it's fitness, family or intriguing hobbies. We focus on working productively rather than working longer.
We offer great benefits inspired by our values
- Family Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- 401K and RRSP plan with matching
- Health and Happiness stipend. Use it for a gym, a race, a retreat anything that is proactively bettering your health
- Unlimited vacation time off
- Flexible Fridays. No mandatory meetings on Fridays means you can choose where you work
- Every 5th Friday off. Enjoy a regularly scheduled 3-day weekend without anyone filling your mailbox and much more...
Join our team! We're looking for candidates with proven expertise and genuine enthusiasm for innovation.
Tignis is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity and inclusiveness. If you're a talented team player who wants to join our dynamic company, we'd love to hear from you!