- Abilene, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, flex
Are you a creative thinker with video and digital editing ability along with motion graphics experience? Tigé Boats is seeking to fill a full-time position to join the team as a videographer & motion graphics editor with an understanding and education in digital media. The position is based out of Tigé Boats Headquarters in Abilene, TX. We are looking for a driven and talented individual to help design and edit video content and assist with producing general marketing materials for our website and social media outlets.
To be a part of this professional team we encourage applicants to be highly motivated, self-driven, punctual, creative, and have a solid understanding of video production and editing. A passion for boats, watersports and an active lifestyle is a plus!
- Video Production
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Video Capture
- Audio Operation
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Develop short promotional videos about product for tige.com, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- Suggest ideas for future video-based outreach efforts.
- Depending on location, capture video footage of special events
- Equipment Setup/Breakdown
- Manage all creative/video files in an easy access database
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Creative thinker. You have creative ideas about how best to communicate an idea, concept, or business model.
- Self-director. You are self-motivated, organized, and able to get projects and assignments done in a timely manner with minimal supervision. You enjoy having tasks laid out and preparing for possible set-back ahead of time. You can manage multiple projects at the same time, and have strong time-management skills.
- Technical guru. You have experience editing video footage, adding sound, putting text or other graphics over video footage, and weaving everything together to create a seamless and persuasive video with a clear message and storyline. Experience with animation and/or graphic design is a preferred skillset.
- Strong storyteller. You are good at organizing thoughts into a clear, concise, and well-organized story.
- Persuasive communicator. You are able to figure out how best to communicate to a target audience in order to elicit buy-in and support.
- Go Getter. You have a willingness and excitement for working under tight timelines and, at certain times of the year, willing to work long hours to get the job done.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements and want to be part of an extraordinary company that offers an extensive benefits package, please send your resume and a link or access to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tigé Boats is celebrating 25 years of uncompromising design in the wakeboard/ski/ surf boating industry.
Tigé operates from a 135,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Abilene, Texas.
Tigé offers competitive salary and benefits package to include health and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, and year-round employment.