What makes us different?
The Workforce Group (WFG) is a Great Place to Work®-Certified company. We are a team of dedicated professionals that pull together to meet the needs of communities after disasters hit partnering with federal, state, and local governments.
Culture that makes a difference:
Teamwork and partnership
We listen to our teams, whether in the field or in the corporate office, to deliver exceptional results to our clients and communities.
Location: Belle Chasse Louisiana 70037
Our Warehouse Clerk will be handling shipping and receiving in a large warehouse.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods
- High school diploma
- Dependable transportation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Bend, lift and stand for long shifts
The Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from Human Resources.