- 17-Jun-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The McConnell Group (TMG) is a health science company that provides a comprehensive selection of professional and technical services and product design to enhance the success of companies in a rapidly changing market. We are a fast-growing company and always looking for professional individuals to join our diverse and talented team of employees. Currently, we have an opening for a full-time Cage Wash Technician located in Indianapolis, IN.
1. Clean hallways
2. Stock PPE cabinets
3. Remove trash at entrances
4. Clean and stock bathrooms
5. Clean mop closets and elevator stainless steel
6. Sanitize hallways, feed rooms, and animal holding rooms
7. Operate and maintain equipment used
8. Collect soiled caging/equipment and transport to cage wash
9. Complete documentation
10. Other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent at time of hire.
2. Be able to lift, push and pull 50 lbs.
3. Have the physical stamina to be on feet all day.
4. Effective verbal and written communication.
5. Candidate must be cleared fit for duty via a health physical.
6. Candidate must pass a social media background check.
7. Candidate MUST pass a government background investigation (NAC), employment
physical and drug/alcohol screening. As required by law, TMG participates in E-Verify,
a service of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security
Administration (SSA), to verify the identity and employment eligibility of persons hired
to work in the United States. Compensation/Benefits: TMG offers competitive pay and benefits packages including health insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and PTO; EAP; 401(k) and College Savings Plan.
The McConnell Group is an equal opportunity employer EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet