The Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter is seeking the addition of a Systems Manager to our Residential Services team! In this role you will ensure effective and efficient systems operations in Residential Services to include but not limited to new hire and on-going training, incident report tracking, site visits. You will act as a role model and instruct newly hired Direct Support Professionals (DSP's) by working alongside them when they are initially placed at a residential site.
- Work with Education and Training department to notify staff when a Medication Certification practicum and Re-Certification is coming due. Track AMAP status for all employees in Oneida County.
- Upon hire, assign a department mentor to each newly hired staff to begin the on-boarding process. Work in conjunction with the Program Manager to ensure training is adequate as to arrange further training that may be needed.
- Working with the mentors, ensure each DSP is taught the essential functions of the job regarding the health and safety of each person's we support (PWS) through a thorough review of each person's Individualized Service Plan emphasizing the Plan of Protective Oversight and how to access crucial information regarding each person.
- Act as a liaison with Human Resources as needed to include change forms, ERRs or other paperwork required.
- Maintain ongoing familiarity with Department of Labor (DOL) and other regulations as applicable to the safe running of residential sites. During On-Call, maintain a current knowledge of staff coverage assignments.
- AAS in Office Management, Information Technology or Human Services with two years of experience in a Human Services Direct Support Role (Or)
- High School Diploma or GED with three to four years of experience in a Human Services Direct Support Role.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite to include database management
- Valid NYS Drivers' License & acceptable driving record
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws