- Utica, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
The Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter is seeing an experienced Office Clerk to join our Financial Management Department! In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the processing of agency payroll. Performs daily clerical duties related to the payroll function. This work requires a general understanding of regulations, office rules, policies and procedures. Generally a prescribed routine is followed.
- Is responsible for the timely collection of all Time Sheets and Job Tickets inclusive of cross referencing, totaling, and checking for completeness; with follow up as appropriate.
- Performs data entry, maintains file system, and completes research requests.
- Monthly reporting for SSI earnings, statistical summaries, and other necessary reports.
- Prepares vendor invoices for benefit deductions including but not limited to: life insurance, TSAs, United Way, AFLAC, 401k, and pension loan payments.
- Assists payroll manager as needed and maintains the payroll process in the absence of the payroll manager.
- Assists with data entry in other Financial Management departments as necessary.
- Associates Degree in a related field and One year of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma/GED with Two years of related experience.
- Computer and calculator skills a must, also familiarity with spreadsheets and word processing.
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws