- Utica, NY, USA
- Part Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
The Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter is seeking a SLP to join our Community & Family Services Department. As our agency SLP you will provide intervention and evaluation of speech and language disorders to those children who are identified in need of speech therapy services.
- Able to maintain the motivation and respect of the individuals supported and staff
- Will need to travel to offsite locations to complete assessments
- Complete and maintain all required documentation, both in electronic and paper format
- Demonstrate and oversee the carrying out of specific methodologies within the treatment areas
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
- New York State License in Speech Language Pathology (and maintenance of license and certification with state mandated CEU attendance).
- One year experience in the evaluation and treatment of children with communication disorders in the birth to school-aged population.
- NYS Driver's License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.