- Lowville, NY, USA
- Full Time / Part Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Our Residential Services Department is seeking the addition of multiple Residence Managers to join their team! In this role you will provide management of the day-to-day operations of the residences; supervision of the individuals day-to-day activities, socialization, recreation and daily living skills development.
- Assure the maintenance, housekeeping and food preparation duties of the residence in order to provide a clean, neat, healthy and safe environment. Provide oversight and guidance if necessary to the individuals in the completion of household tasks such as laundry, menu preparation, and shopping, cooking, minor maintenance of the house and grounds with the goal of increasing independence.
- Know the current Individualized Service Plan specific to each individual and follow through with the provision of services as outlined.
- Review the Daily Notes and House Log since their last shift. Complete or review incident reports and forward to the Program Manager within prescribed time frames. Assure that medication verification is completed per policy during their shift. Follow fiscal accountability procedures and maintain accurate financial records for each individual.
- Valid NYS Driver's License
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 Months of Documented Direct Support Work
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.