- Lowville, NY, USA
- Full Time / Part Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Our Residential Services Department is seeking to add multiple Residence Counselors to their team! In this role you will provide management of the day-to-day operations of the residences and supervision of the individual's day-to-day activities, socialization, recreation and daily living skills development.
- Day to day implementation of assigned person we support's ISP utilizing as many appropriate resources as possible in the community
- Ensuring supervision of assigned persons at all times
- Promote and follow person driven choices in independence, individualization, inclusion, and productivity
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the person we support, working with the person and other team members to help determine and achieve valued outcomes for the individuals
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid NYS Driver's License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.