- Utica, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Come join our Day Services Department! As the Program LPN in this role you will ensure the supervision and provision of nursing services to the people we support at the program sites. Responsible for the implementation of medical policies and procedures with assigned site in accordance with the Arc and OPWDD regulations.
Oneida & Lewis County
- Assist Program RN in the management of illnesses and accidents.
- Assist Program RN in the provision of nursing services.
- Assist Program RN in medical record keeping, nursing assessments, monthly summaries and nurse's notes.
- Administer medication as assigned.
- Assist in monitoring program participants' nutritional status.
- New York State Licensure as Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Specialized training or one year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Valid NYS Drivers' License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.