- Lowville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Come join our Residential Team as an LPN! In this role you will ensure the supervision and provision of nursing services to the people we support at the program sites. Responsible for the implementation of medical policies and procedures with assigned site in accordance with the Arc and OPWDD regulations.
- Assists the Registered Nurse in overseeing the general health and routine medical management of all program residents on a daily basis to include basic therapeutic and preventative nursing procedures
- Assists direct care staff with extraordinary comprehensive medical appointments, emergency room visits and hospital stays.
- Assists with nursing assessments, summaries and medical records under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Provide guidance and instruction to staff and individuals on diet and nutrition. Reviews menus for proper nutrition.
- Valid current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) within New York State
- Specialized training or experience in working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Valid NYS Driver's License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.