- Lowville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision. 401K. PTO
Come join our Business Enterprises Department! As the Lead Janitorial Worker you will be responsible for the completion of daily cleaning tasks in Lewis County. This position will also oversee supplies inventory, and equipment maintenance. This position will be responsible to clean multiple Arc locations on a daily basis. This involves using an agency provided vehicle to travel from location to location on a daily basis.
- Have a functional understanding of all aspects of the customers cleaning requirements.
- Maintain proper security when entering/leaving the building to comply with rules set forth by the customer.
- Complete all job tasks listed in the scope of work, and ensure the cleaning performed on a daily basis.
- Maintain appropriate supply inventory and order as needed.
- Provide excellent communication and service to the customer and employees.
- Ensure all Janitorial staff is providing excellent customer service to all worksite employees.
- High School Diploma or GED with three years of experience in a Janitorial position.
- Valid NYS Drivers License
The Arc Oneida-Lewis chapter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.