Lexington is currently searching for a counselor to join their Clinical team. The counselor will be instrumental in providing psychological assessments and evaluations, all while under the supervision of a licensed psychologist. This may include personality assessments, ABAS testing, intelligence testing, achievement testing as well as other specialized tests. Working well in a team setting as well as good communication skills will be necessary to be successful in this position.
Master's degree in clinical and/or treatment field of psychology, as well a training in assessment techniques and behavioral program development is required. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Applied Behavior Sciences Specialists are encouraged to apply. Experience working with people with developmental disabilities is preferred.
Experience LexLife with our Increased Starting Rates!!!
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Generous amounts of PTO, 401(k) match, Telemedicine and much more!
*** This position may qualify for up to $3000 of the Healthcare Bonus Award! ***
· Participate as a member of the individual's team
· Will represent individuals, team and/or agency on committees as directed by supervisor
· Provides individual or group counseling to individuals as assigned in various clinic locations including satellite locations.
· Participates in clinical team meetings or reviews as needed
· Completes documentation in an accurate and timely manner in the electronic record.
· Provides services to individuals with traumatic brain injury as assigned.
· Regularly meet with supervising psychologist to review caseload
· Provide training to staff or teams as needed. Trainings will be related to positive behavioral supports, sensitivity, and personal awareness.
Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: Lexington is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.