The Arc Lexington is currently looking for Full Time Mechanic Tech I to preserve the roadworthiness and safety of all vehicles and equipment assigned for service. This position requires three years working experience in automotive repair and maintenance as well as the ability to move equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
Experience LexLife with our Increased Starting Rates!!!
Benefits: Health, vision and dental insurance. A very generous PTO plan along with a 401(k) plan that includes a company match. FREE telemedicine for all employees and family members. AND MORE!
- Economically maintain roadworthiness and safety of any vehicle assigned for service
- Repair and service maintenance equipment including: snow blowers, lawn mowers, tractors, trailers, and sanders with over sight of Service Manager
- Obtain and maintain NYS DMV Inspector's Certification for light and heavy vehicles, air condition and training on wheelchair lifts
- Obtain Certification for Air Condition and training on wheelchair lifts
- Keeping records as required
- Sustain repair skills via trainings, repair bulletins, and review classes
- Perform On-call duties in monthly schedule as needed
Candidates must possess a valid NYS driver's license.
Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Lexington is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.