*REQUIRES TRAVEL BETWEEN FULTON AND SCHOHARIE COUNTIES*
The Arc Lexington is currently looking for Full Time and Part Time Drivers to join their Transportation team. The Driver position would provide bus transportation for various programs throughout the Agency.
The ideal candidate would have a valid NYS driver's license and will obtain/maintain a Class B license with Air Brake and Passenger endorsement. Having a High School diploma or GED is preferred. Reading and writing skills will be essential for this position.
- Requires work in both Fulton and Schoharie Counties
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly vehicle inspections and cleanliness.
- Responsible for reporting problems and concerns to appropriate staff and maintain a good rapport with the people we support.
- Responsible for knowing all assigned routes and schedules
- Responsible for all required record keeping (ridership, trip logs, daily bus sheets, etc.)
- Monitor road conditions and ensure safe transports.
- Ensure appropriate securement of all passengers including those using wheelchairs.
- Comply with all state, Agency and other driving regulations
Experience LexLife with our Increased Starting Rates!!!
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits along with the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment. If you are looking for a career that matters, this is it!
Benefits: Health, vision and dental insurance. A very generous PTO plan along with a 401(k) plan that includes a company match. FREE telemedicine for all employees and family members. AND MORE!
Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Lexington is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.