The Arc Lexington is currently looking for a HR Staffing Coordinator to join their Recruitment department. The HR Staffing Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Recruitment Department in various areas of the hiring process. To be successful in this role, the right candidate will have exception interpersonal, organizational, computer and time management skills as well as an attention to detail. High School Diploma or GED is required. An Associates in Business Administration and a year of administrative experience is preferred.
Experience LexLife with our Increased Starting Rates!!!
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits along with the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment. If you are looking for a career that matters, this is it!
Benefits: Health, vision and dental insurance. Generous amounts of paid time off, 401(K) with match, Free telemedicine, AND MORE!
- Provide administrative support to the Recruitment Team:
- Answer phone calls
- Review, post, and update all Job Requisitions via internal communication tools and Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Review and process all Non DSP applicants in current ATS.
- Manage and communicate all hiring lists including but not limited to:
- Prescreen worksheet
- New hire worksheet
- Input internal job postings and post job openings for all positions.
- Send out open positions report every 2 weeks.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team:
- Maintain and purge I-9 file.
- Review and Approve payroll for HR Department.
- Assist with HR filing, as needed.
- Other Administrative support:
- Review and prepare files for in-house audits
- Provide support to the Agency; Receptionist on an as needed basis
- Medicaid Exclusion for Agency; once someone is prescreened and then on a monthly exclusion for entire Agency, including new vendors for the month we are executing.
Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Lexington is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.