Discover the Rewards of a Career in Direct Support
Lexington ARC is a non-profit healthcare agency recognized as a Top Workplace and Best Company to Work For by its employees. We are fully accredited by the Council of Quality and Leadership. We develop supports for individuals with developmental disabilities in locations throughout Fulton and Albany counties. The ability to make a difference in someone's life is an extraordinary opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Residence Manager to motivate and energize our residential direct support staff and provide oversight at the home they will support in the Albany area. The Residence Manager is actively involved in training and supervising staff (DSP), in order to ensure a positive and nurturing environment for both employees and the people we support. We work hard to make sure that everyone we support has an amazing life.
- High School diploma or equivalent, degree is preferred
- One year of supervisory experience in our field, and experience working directly with individuals who have developmental disabilities
- Must be able to gain working knowledge of federal and state regulations and be willing to work flexible hours.
- Competitive salary along with the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Very generous medical and dental package
- Paid time off
- Pension, 401K and supplemental insurances
If you are looking for a career that matters, this is it!
Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Lexington is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.