- Food Services
- $14-$16 + tips DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, employer/employee split, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, Thanksgiving Point Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
The Tower Deli Assistant Manager is responsible for training and supervising staff, organizing and rotation product, being a leader and mentor, managing labor and food costs, assisting in accounting and inventory of product, menu development, maintaining quality guest experiences and food quality.
- 1-2 years previous management experience
- 40 hours per week FT/Benefits and PTO
- $14-$16 per hour DOE + tip sharing
Shifts: Must have open availability weekends and holidays. Monday through Saturday, closed Sundays! Shifts vairy between 8am and 10pm
- Food handlers permit or serv safe certified
- Able to lift 50+ Lbs.
- Day to day operations of the restaurant and ice cream shop
- Adjusting staffing based on revenue
- Ability to adapt and problem solve in stressful situations
- Ordering product and keeping track of inventory
- Hiring and training staff
- Managing labor and expenses
- Proficient in Excel and Word