- Food Services
- Part Time
Thanksgiving Point Employee Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
- Providing guests with menus and answering and initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guest to tables the prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions, knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Ability to provide top notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure with all other restaurant staff.
Shifts: Monday-Saturday, 10:00 am - 3.30 pm 2 - 3 shifts per week, open availability is a plus. Closed Sundays